Rovey Farms Estates is a newer community located in the growing west valley city of Glendale, AZ. True to most suburban home developments in the metro Phoenix area, Rovey Farm is family oriented with an abundance of green belts and playgrounds thorughout it's approximately 800 homes. But, living in a family community, does not mean you have to give up the night life. Nearby Westgate, comes alive just about every night of the week with it's large movie theater, numerous bars and restaurants... and of course, professional sports and concerts at the Cardinal's and Coyote's stadiums. Nestled betwen Northern Ave and Glendale Ave west of 83rd Ave and completed in 2006, this home community was built by Fulton and Engle Homes.
scroll down to view current listings in Rovey Farms Estates
Things To Do: Amenities Around Rovey Farms
- Play golf only 1 mile south at the 9-hole Desert Mirage Golf Course; near Glendale Ave and 91st Ave or head south just under 3 miles away and play a full 18 holes at either the Villa de Paz Golf Course designed by Greg Nash & Jeff Hardin; located on 103rd Ave south of Indian School or just north at Glen Lakes Golf Course; near Olive and 71st Ave
- Historic Downtown Glendale is a great place for antiquing and dining. The streets light up at night during the annual Christmas season's Glendale Lights celebrations.
- Catch Cardinals football and Coyote hockey games, concerts, movies, splash pad fun for the kids, upscale retail and outlet shopping, dining and nightlife at places like Margaritaville and the Yardhouse (just to name a few) in Westgate; near Glendale Ave and the 101 Agua Fria Freeway
- More movie theaters, shopping and dining a few miles north at Arrowhead Towne Center (Mall); near Bell Rd and 75th Ave
- Take the kids to Jump Street Indoor Trampoline Park for fun and parties; (602) 889-0081; near Bell Rd and 56th Ave
- Wet N Wild water slide park; open from Memorial Day through Labor Day; near Pinnacle Peak Rd and I - 17 Black Canyon Freeway
- If you like Arizona spring training, check out nearby facilities for baseball teams like the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Chicago White Sox at the Camelback Ranch training center: on Camelback Rd about a mile west of Loop 101